Sunday, November 2, 2008

TIME Shares

It is funny that just last week, my beloved and I were talking and he mentioned that it would be cool to find a web site/forum where you could share your skills. You would be able to help someone with something (like say your skill is painting - so you would help them paint their home) and then they can help you with something (like say their skill is woodworking - they could help you build a bookshelf).

Well, it already exists!
Time Banks

I do not know ANYTHING about it, except there it is. If anyone has heard anything about it, PLEASE be sure to comment.

1 comment:

$5 Dinner Mom said...

Hey Paula! Thanks for your comment on $5 Dinners. I think that's a fantastic idea. I plan to do a "More with Less, Extending the Table and Simply in Season" weeks, and hopefully on a regular basis!
All the credit idea will go to you! I love it!
Erin